Compass Small Groups
Financial Peace University
2. Volunteer as a Financial Coach – You’d like to meet with people in your neighborhood, workplace, or church. Come learn the skills of a financial coach and how to help others in the future.
3. Pray – You can make a difference by praying for us and for lives to be changed, marriages to be healed, and for people to apply God’s principles of finance to their lives.
4. Give – Become a Ministry Partner with us or give to other ministries in the area
5. Open the Door – Be an Ambassador of Freedom 5:one Ministries in our community with your Church, Ministry, Business, Organization, Sunday School Class, Community Group, FPU Group, School, Non-Profit, or Civic Group for us to come and share about the ministry, or host us to do a workshop or seminar.
6. Be a Resource – You have a skill or talent you’d like to donate to the ministry, give helpful services to those in need (like dental care), or help someone out of work to find a job. In the past we have had a volunteer crew patch the roof for a single mom, donate eyeglasses to a high school student (a local optometrist), and donate food for a workshop.
7. Network – Help spread the ministry by encouraging your Friends, Family, Co-workers, and Neighbors to come in for life-changing financial coaching and education. Link up with us on social media and send out positive words about us on your Facebook page or Twitter account.