What we do
At Freedom5:one we will walk with you every step of the way to help you meet your goals and succeed financially. Our process generally looks like this:
- Initial Meeting – We introduce who we are and the how the process works. We schedule Session 1, and invite you to attend one of our upcoming workshops.
- Cash Management Workshop – We educate and motivate you on the need for spending plans and encourage you to avoid the dangers of debt.
- Session 1 – We create a written spending plan customized to your specific needs, brainstorm ways to improve your financial situation, and teach you how to implement the plan. We encourage you to attend one of our upcoming workshops and join a financial small group study.
- Session 2 – We follow up within 6-8 weeks with a second appointment to see how the plan is working, answer questions, and make necessary adjustments.
- Session 3 – We schedule a 6 month review, but also consider your individual needs to see if additional appointments would be helpful.
- Session 4 – We schedule a 1 year review, and then on an annual basis or as new needs arise.
The whole process: (example)
- Initial Meeting – June 1st
*Individual/Couple encouraged to attend a Cash Management Worship
- 1st Session – June 10th
- 2nd Session – August 10th
- 3rd Session – December 10th
- 4th Session – June 10th